1921 E State Route 106
Union, WA 98592
Our nursery operates from March through the September. Most of our products that are available relating to that time of year.
- Russet Norkotah - heirloom variety. Smooth, red-brown skin with shallow eyes and white flesh
- Yukon Gold - smooth, round tuber with yellow skin and flesh and pink coloring around shallow eyes.
- All Blue - heirloom variety. medium-size, extra-late potato with deep blue skin and flesh
- Dark Red Norland - heirloom variety. deep red, almost burgundy skin with shallow eyes and white flesh.
- Island Sunshine - tan skin with yellow flesh, may surpass Yukon gold
- Kennebec - heirloom variety, large, oblong with smooth pale yellow skin, shallow eyes and white flesh
- Russet Burbank - heirloom variety, long oval, russet skin, shallow eyes, and white flesh
- Yellow Finn - heirloom variety, unusual pear shape, deep yellow-tan skin and waxy yellow flesh. Needs the lush, long season of the maritime Northwest.
- Butterfinger - heirloom variety, crescent shaped with light russeted thin and nutty-tasting yellow flesh.
- French Fingerling - heirloom variety, smooth red skin and yellow flesh, produces medium to large tubers.
- Princess La Ratte - mildly nutty, reminiscent of chestnuts, hazelnuts and almonds with a subtle sweetness
- Russian Banana - medium sized with yellow skin and flesh, excellent resistance to disease
- Rose Finn Apple - heirloom variety, medium sized well clustered with rosy-buff skin and deep yellow flesh
Bare Root Starts - tips for planting and care visit Weeks Berry Nursery or click on the variety you are interested below: (bare roots come towards the end of March)
- Bluecrop - mid-season, high quality fruit with good sub-acid flavor,good for eating, preserves, baking and freezing
- Blueray - early mid-season, small, tight clusters of large, medium blue fruit. Resist cracking, sweet, slightly tart, aromatic flavor
- Chandler - mid-late, will provide you a bounty of fresh picked fruit for over six weeks. Fruit has a surprassingly delicious flavor
- Darrow - late, light blue, with a delightful tart flavor. Fruit is large and slightly flat.
- Duke - early, medium to late blueberries, mildly tart flavor, blooms late but ripens early, protecting blossoms from late frost
- Earliblue - earliest, medium size, long loose, clusters of large, firm, light blueberries, excellent sweet and mild flavor
- Toro -mid-season, full, heavy clusters of giant sky blue fruit, an outstanding ornamental blueberry with great flavorA-12 Size
- Spartan - early, large-best flavored berry, plant grows 5-6 feet tall
- Boysen - very large, non-shiny, dark maroon berries. distinctive, rich, tangy flavor
- Kotata - firmer than marion with same appearance, yields heavier than marion
- Sylvan - cross between marion and a boysen hybrid
- Chilcoten - spring crop, rim berry has an attractive color and exceptional flavor
- Heritage - ever-bearing, large, sweet, dark red berries with mild flavor
- Fall Gold - ever-bearing, large, conical, non-crumbling, very sweet, somewhat soft, golden berries
- Rainier - spring crop, extra hardy, best home garden variety for fruit quality and disease resistance
- Quinault - ever-bearing, medium berry, firm and red with excellent flavor
- Nova - large, sweet blue fruit, pollinate with York
- York - Juicy, sweet, purplish black berries. Creamy white flowers, pollinate with Nova.
- Crimson (Jumbo)
- Red (Cherry) - large dark red fruit with acid flavor, mildew resistant
- Mary Washington
Onion Sets - Walla Walla Onion Sets; Yellow; White; Red
Trees: Evergreens, Flowering, Ornamental, Fruit
Ground Covers: Lawn Seed; Pasture Seed; Clover; Rye
Bagged Soil - Creation Organics,
Bulk Rock - Gray Crushed; Black Crushed; Drain Rock; Pea Gravel
Bulk and Bagged Bark
1921 E State Route 106
Union, WA 98592